Here are some things we do to help Seattle’s feral, stray and abandoned cats:
- Trap, Neuter (or spay), and Return (TNR) feral cats to their colonies. TNR is a humane solution to the problem of unowned free roaming cats.
- Deliver friendly cats who were lost or abandoned to Seattle Animal Shelter so that they can be redeemed by an owner or adopted to a new family.
- Socialize semi-friendly kittens and cats so they can be adopted as pets.
- Provide basic medical care, nutritious food, and safe and sanitary conditions to all cats after alteration.
- Use the services of Seattle Animal Shelter’s Spay/Neuter Clinic and Feral Cat Spay/Neuter Project (FCSNP) to alter cats.